So you've signed up for the LTC class, now what? Follow these simple steps to complete the application process and prepare for class.
1. Head to the range to get some practice in before taking the timed shooting test in class. Not sure if you are ready to take the shooting test? Consider scheduling an LTC prep lesson. View lesson availability here.
2. Complete the required LTC application online here.*
3. Schedule your required fingerprinting appointment here.*
4. Once you have taken the class and passed both the written and shooting test, all that remains is to submit your class completion certificate (LTC-100 form) online here.
*Completing the LTC application and fingerprinting is not required before your class date. But, completing them before class does streamline the application process.
- Students may reschedule a class, lesson, or event once without losing the registration fee.
- Bookings canceled between 72 and 24 hours may receive a partial 50% refund.
- Bookings canceled within 24 hours or students who no show will not receive a refund.
Shoot Smart will issue refunds for unused services within 90 days of purchase, with a receipt or valid customer profile. Gift cards, Lane Bundles, and services that have been canceled or rescheduled are not eligible for a refund.
Credit or Debit refunds must be issued to the original credit or debit card listed on the receipt. If that card is no longer available; credit will be issued to the customer’s MindBody account for the full value of the return. MindBody account credit may be used to purchase other training classes, private lessons, or memberships. MindBody account credit may not be used on in-store merchandise or range time.