COVID-19 LTC Class Format
1. Classes are limited to 7 students max, with one instructor. Students will be spaced a minimum of 6 feet apart in the classroom.
2. Limited bathroom breaks will be given with only one student departing the classroom at a time, going directly to and then from the bathroom.
3. Snack and drink vending won't be available at this time, but you are welcome to bring your own from home.
4. Late arrivals will not be permitted to sit the class, regardless, due to the limited number of support personnel. We will work to reschedule late students when business returns to normal.
5. Loaner eye/ear protection is not currently available. We do have both eye and ear protection available for purchase at a reasonable price for use in the shooting portion.
6. Smith & Wesson 9MM or .22 LR firearms are available for rent with a $5 disinfecting fee.
Students exhibiting symptoms of flu or other illness will be asked to leave; we will work with those students to reschedule when business returns to normal.
Please feel free to reach out to us directly with any questions or concerns.
You can reach us by email at email@example.com or by text at (682) 207-2018.
So you've signed up for the LTC class, now what? Follow these simple steps to complete the application process and prepare for class.
1. Head to the range to get some practice in before taking the timed shooting test in class. Not sure if you are ready to take the shooting test? Consider scheduling an LTC prep lesson. View lesson availability here.
2. Complete the required LTC application online here.*
3. Schedule your required fingerprinting appointment here.*
4. Once you have taken the class and passed both the written and shooting test, all that remains is to submit your class completion certificate (LTC-100 form) online here.
*Completing the LTC application and fingerprinting is not required before your class date. But, completing them before class does streamline the application process.