SHOULD I SHOOT? USING DEADLY FORCE
May 12, 2022
at Shoot Smart Grand Prairie
6:30pm - 8:30pmRegister Now
Come to this seminar and learn:
- The difference between "force" and "deadly force";
- When someone may use deadly force against another to protect themselves or a third party;
- Whether displaying a weapon constitutes the use of deadly force;
- Ignorance of the law is not a legal excuse;
- The legal system can be very hostile toward gun owners; and
- Responsible gun owners get thrown into the legal system every single day.
Space is limited, register now.
Locations & Hours
Mon - Thu: 10AM - 9PMFriday-Sunday
Fri - Sun: 9AM - 9PM