July 16, 2021
at Shoot Smart Benbrook
6:00pm - 9:30pmBOOK NOW
This fun class gets you out of the gun range booth and learning how to draw from a holster. The perfect training for someone considering competition or carrying for self-defense. It’s a class that’s sure to get your blood pumping and heart racing!
YOU WILL LEARN:
- How to select and place your equipment
- Draw and return from a holster
- How to get on target faster
- How to reload quickly
- How to engage multiple targets
- How to shoot at longer distances
9mm pistol and matching holster will be provided to all students in this class.
Prefer to learn using your own equipment? No problem, schedule a Holster Draw lesson here.
Class Length: 4 hours
Prerequisite: You must know how to shoot a pistol safely. Students who are unable to demonstrate safe firearms handling will be removed from class.
- Magazine holder and a minimum of two magazines
- 100 rounds of ammo
Locations & Hours
Mon - Thu: 10AM - 9PMFriday-Sunday
Fri - Sun: 9AM - 9PM