December 28, 2021
at Shoot Smart Alliance
7:00pm - 9:30pmBook Now
Firearm malfunctions are intimidating, and troubleshooting them is a skill every firearm owner should know. Learn what causes failures and how to fix them in this step-by-step class. Leave class feeling self-reliant, and able to fix malfunctions on your own.
YOU WILL LEARN:
- Fundamentals of shooting a larger caliber firearm
- How to clear malfunctions
Class Length:2.5 hours
Prerequisite:On Target, private lesson, or equivalent experience
- Eye & Ear Protection. Don't own any yet? No problem. Affordable eye & ear protection is available for purchase prior to the start of class.
- A 9mm handgun will be provided for use in this class.
- 50 rounds of 9mm ammunition. Ammunition will be available for purchase at check-in.
Locations & Hours
Mon - Thu: 10AM - 9PMFriday-Sunday
Fri - Sun: 9AM - 9PM