The Best Dove Recipes
Sep 06 2022
Bacon Wrapped Dove
- 12 bone in dove breasts
- 12 slices bacon
- Sweetwater Spice Apple Chipotle BBQ Bath Brine Concentrate
- Oakridge BBQ Game Bird and Chicken Rub
- House of Q Apple Butter BBQ Sauce
- Soak the dove submerged in Sweetwater Spice Apple Chipotle BBQ Bath Brine Concentrate for 30-45 minutes.
- Preheat your pellet grill to 425°F, set up for direct grilling with GrillGrates.
- Remove the dove from the brine. Pat mostly dry with paper towels. Season all surfaces with Oakridge BBQ Game Bird and Chicken Rub.
- Wrap a single slice of bacon around each of the dove breasts, covering as much of the surface as possible. Secure in place with a toothpick. Season the bacon with the Oakridge BBQ Game Bird and Chicken Rub, as well.
- Grill meat side down to achieve nice grill marks (7-10 minutes). Flip and continue grilling until the internal temperature reaches 160°F. Brush the top side of the dove with House of Q Apple Butter BBQ Sauce and remove from the grill.
Quick and easy recipe for the whole family!
- Cut the breast off the bone and season with your favorite mixture..
- Roll in instant mashed potatoes.
- Fry for a few minutes. Works best in an Air fryer.
- Eat as is or grab your favorite dipping sauce!
Sous Vide Peking Dove
- 6 Cleaned Whole Dove
- 2 Tbsp Honey
- 2 Tbsp Chinese 5 Spice
- 2 Tbsp Brown Sugar
- 3 Tbsp Hoisin Sauce
- 1 tsp Sesame Oil
- Bring your Sous Vide to 140 degrees.
- Place doves in a Sous Vide bag and set aside.
- In a mixing bowl, combine honey, Chinese 5 spice, soy sauce, brown sugar, hoisin and sesame oil. Mix well.
- Spilt the sauce in half and reserve half. Pour the remaining half in the bag with the dove around to coat all edges. Vacuum seal the bag or remove all the air.
- Place the sealed bag in the Sous Vide and cook for 1 hour at 140 degrees.
- While waiting, prepare vegetables and rice.
- In a mixing bowl, combine cucumbers, salt, pepper, vinegar, carrots, and shallots.
- Place in refrigerator and allow to cool.
- Within the last 15 minutes of the dove cooking, bring your grill to high heat.
- Remove the dove as the hour finishes and place the dove on the grill.
- Cook until the internal temperature reaches 160 degrees.
- Plate your rice, then veggies, then dove, and then top with sesame seeds and the remaining sauce.
Locations & Hours
Mon - Thu: 10AM - 9PMFriday-Sunday
Fri - Sun: 9AM - 9PM