In response to the Tarrant County Executive Order issued on June 25th, 2020, and Governor Abbot's Executive Order issued on June 26th, 2020, Shoot Smart is compliant in the following ways:
- We ask that all guests wear a face-covering while on our premises. Please see our version of the County's required Health and Safety Policy below. Masks will be provided to customers without their own.
- As able, we’re reducing customer occupancy throughout our facilities.
COVID-19 Range Precautions:
For your safety, Shoot Smart is taking the following precautions per the most recent county and state executive orders.
- Face-coverings required to enter and remain on the premises. Read our Health and Safety Plan below for more details.
- We are reducing the total customer occupancy in any given area of our facilities.
- Social distancing is being encouraged in all areas of the business, including private suites.
- We’re limiting 4 shooters in a suite at a time. Or 2 in a traditional lane.
- Groups larger than 2 must be from the same household.
- Credit and debit transactions are preferred payment methods.
- Thoroughly cleaning the lane/suite surfaces between groups, as well as disinfecting rental firearms. A one-time $5 disinfecting fee will apply to gun rental purchases.
- Loaner eye/ear protection is not currently available. We do have a variety of both eye and ear protection available for purchase at a reasonable prices.
COVID-19 Training Precautions:
- Students and instructors participating in training are required don face-coverings during non-range training activities. Masks will be provided to customers without their own.
- Classes are limited to 8 students at Grand Prairie, 9 Students at Benbrook, and 9 students at Alliance. Student seating will be socially distanced in the classroom.
- Snack and drink vending may not be available at this time, and you are encouraged to bring your own from home.
- Students exhibiting symptoms of flu or other illness will be asked to leave; we will work with those students to reschedule when appropriate.
Please feel free to reach out to us directly with any questions or concerns.
You can reach us by email at email@example.com or by text at (682) 207-2018.
HEALTH AND SAFETY POLICY
An addendum to Pandemic Procedures for COVID-19 Operations
As required by Tarrant County Executive Order Issued June 25, 2020
Effective June 26, 2020, Revision 1
1. FACE COVERING REQUIRED IN ORDER TO ENTER AND REMAIN ON PREMISES. All persons over the age of ten (10), including employees, customers, visitors, invitees, and contractors ("Patrons"), who enter this business must wear a face covering over their nose and mouth, such as a homemade mask, scarf, bandana, or handkerchief.
i. Employees are required to adhere to the Executive Order requiring face coverings when in an area or performing an activity involving close contact or proximity to co-workers or the public. Employees are not required to wear face-coverings while also donning a PAPR helmet. Employees may doff face-coverings while consuming food or beverages on breaks.
i. Customers (Patrons) are required to don face-coverings, such as those described above, while inside Shoot Smart premises, with exceptions. Customers are not required to wear face coverings while shooting in assigned range bays or suites. Should customers not have a face covering, one shall be provided so long as supplies permit. A fee may be assessed. The requirement of a face covering does not apply if covering the nose and mouth poses a significant mental or physical health risk to the individual.
i. Customers and instructors are required to don face-coverings during non-range training activities. Customers and instructors should maintain social distance as much as possible, to the extent feasible to conduct the training activity.
2. SOCIAL DISTANCING PROTOCOLS. Even with the use of appropriate face coverings, individuals should maintain six feet of social distancing whenever possible. Employees should not work within six (6) feet of one another, except to the extent necessary to provide services. Patrons should maintain six (6) feet of separation from other individuals outside their household, to the extent feasible when inside the business premises. Patrons of the business queuing or waiting inside or on the premises of the business must maintain six (6) feet of separation from other individuals outside their household.
3. VIOLATIONS. Patrons who do not wear a face-covering will be asked to leave the premises until the face covering requirements are followed.
4. NOTICE AND SIGNAGE. Notice of this Health and Safety Policy will be posted in a conspicuous location of the business.
Locations & Hours
Mon - Thu: 10AM - 9PMFriday-Sunday
Fri - Sun: 9AM - 9PM