Business UpdatesWe're Open
All locations now open 7 Days a week.
Monday - Thursday: 11:30 AM - 7 PM
Friday: 11:30 AM - 8 PM
Saturday: 10 AM - 8 PM
Sunday: 11:30 AM - 8 PM
In response to the Tarrant County Executive Order issued on June 25th, 2020, and Governor Abbot's Executive Order issued on June 26th, 2020, Shoot Smart is compelled to:
- Require all guests wear a face-covering while on our premises. This rule goes into effect at 6 PM on Friday, June 26th, 2020. Please see our version of the County's required Health and Safety Policy by clicking the link below.
- Reducing customer occupancy throughout our facilities, effective noon Friday, June 26th, 2020.
- Suspend Groupon voucher redemptions on select range deals, effective Friday, June 26th, 2020 for the duration of the Governor's Executive Order.
For your safety, Shoot Smart is taking the following precautions per the most recent county and state executive orders.
- Face-coverings required to enter and remain on the premises. Read our Health and Safety Plan below for more details.
- We are reducing the total customer occupancy in any given area of our facilities.
- Social distancing is being enforced in all areas of the business, including private suites.
- No more than 4 shooters in a suite at a time. Or 2 in a traditional lane.
- Groups larger than 2 must be from the same household.
- Credit and debit transactions only. No cash, please.
- Groupon voucher redemptions on select range deals are suspended, effective Friday, June 26th, 2020 for the duration of the Governor's Executive Order.
- Thorough cleaning of lane/suite surfaces between groups.
HEALTH AND SAFETY POLICY
An addendum to Pandemic Procedures for COVID-19 Operations
As required by Tarrant County Executive Order Issued June 25, 2020
Effective June 26, 2020, Revision 1
1. FACE COVERING REQUIRED IN ORDER TO ENTER AND REMAIN ON PREMISES. All persons over the age of ten
(10), including employees, customers, visitors, invitees, and contractors ("Patrons"), who enter this business
must wear a face covering over their nose and mouth, such as a homemade mask, scarf, bandana, or
i. Employees are required to adhere to the Executive Order requiring face coverings when in an
area or performing an activity involving close contact or proximity to co-workers or the public.
Employees are not required to wear face-coverings while also donning a PAPR helmet.
Employees may doff face-coverings while consuming food or beverages on breaks.
i. Customers (Patrons) are required to don face-coverings, such as those described above, while
inside Shoot Smart premises, with exceptions. Customers are not required to wear face-
coverings while shooting in assigned range bays or suites. Should customers not have a face-
covering, one shall be provided so long as supplies permit. A fee may be assessed. The
requirement of a face covering does not apply if covering the nose and mouth poses a
significant mental or physical health risk to the individual.
i. Customers and instructors are required to don face-coverings during non-range training
activities. Customers and instructors should maintain social distance as much as possible, to the
extent feasible to conduct the training activity.
2. SOCIAL DISTANCING PROTOCOLS. Even with the use of appropriate face coverings, individuals should maintain
six feet of social distancing whenever possible. Employees should not work within six (6) feet of one another,
except to the extent necessary to provide services. Patrons should maintain six (6) feet of separation from other
individuals outside their household, to the extent feasible when inside the business premises. Patrons of the
business queuing or waiting inside or on the premises of the business must maintain six (6) feet of separation
from other individuals outside their household.
3. VIOLATIONS. Patrons who do not wear a face-covering will be asked to leave the premises until the face covering
requirements are followed.
4. NOTICE AND SIGNAGE. Notice of this Health and Safety Policy will be posted in a conspicuous location of the
Locations & Hours
Monday - Thursday: 11:30 AM - 7 PM | Friday: 11:30 AM - 8 PMSat
10 AM - 8 PMSun
Sunday: 11:30 AM - 8 PM